Predicting the date and time of when you will need to apply your CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) skills is impossible! Knowing if someone will fall unconscious in front of your eyes, or that a loved one will choke and become unconscious, leading you to be able to perform CPR, is again, unpredictable. These types of emergent situations may arise when your mind is occupied elsewhere, leading to shock, but requiring a dire need for you to take an educated, accurate, and immediate action. Your CPR training online should be such that you can quickly act in a calm and professional manner during any emergency.
How can you be ready? Be proactive – complete CPR training and build your confidence.
Sudden cardiac arrest has been one of the major factors of death that occurred in the country and the only instant response, aside from taking the patient to the nearest hospital, is the immediate execution of CPR.
Learning the fundamentals of CPR now is essential. By doing so, it yields benefits that include:
- Knowing when and how to begin the steps of CPR.
- Performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation appropriately for the unconscious victim.
- Immediate response, increasing the possibility of survival.
- Prolonging the function of the heart and lungs, thus stimulating the continuation of blood flow throughout the body.
- Obtaining certification required by most workplaces.
Whether you will need to apply your learned CPR skills this moment, in three months, or never, CPR is a skill that you want to have. Be sure to keep your CPR certification valid, every two years, to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes. Act today – visit the American Health Care Academy Login page now and earn a certification that may lead you to save a life.