Whether you’re a layperson, bystander or healthcare provider, everyone wants to help save someone’s life. By learning First Aid and CPR from American HealthCare Academy, you will always be prepared to handle emergencies. Healthcare certifications are in demand nowadays.When it comes to choosing a life-saving course, there is so much to learn and it is difficult to select from the options of courses available online. But upskilling can improve your chances and prepares you to respond in the case of a life-threatening event. This blog below looks into the must-have certifications every healthcare provider must have. You will also learn why taking this course online is the best.
How does a CPR online certification benefit you?
An addition to your knowledge with added skills never hurt anyone. The more you study, you can step forward and make a difference. There are medical certifications for which you do not need a degree. The American HealthCare Academy (AHCA) is dedicated to making your dreams of wanting to learn CPR and First Aid come true. A CPR certification will ensure your resume stands out.
- A CPR certification shows that you know how to perform CPR properly. This will help your loved ones be assured that they can depend on someone in an emergency.
- CPR certification can save someone’s life in an emergency.
- With a CPR certification, you will be a valuable asset to your community.
- It can give you peace of mind knowing that you are prepared to help someone in need.
- It can help you get a job or volunteer position that requires CPR certification. Taking this course could make your resume shine.
- It can be done online, so it’s convenient and easy to fit into your schedule and can be completed at your pace.
- It is a requirement for some jobs, such as lifeguard, healthcare professionals, and first responders.
- If you choose to change jobs, an accredited CPR course will give you this window of opportunity.
- Life-saving courses will teach you awareness and will help you understand the workings of a human body.
- You will help create a secure environment around you.
Top 5 Must-Have certifications for healthcare providers
Healthcare providers, such as doctors and nurses, need to have certain certifications to make sure they can take care of patients properly. Here are some healthcare certifications you can get fast and that are the most important certifications that healthcare providers should have:
1. AED certification for healthcare providers
This stands for “automated external defibrillator.” It’s a machine that can help restart someone’s heart if it stops beating. Healthcare providers who know how to use an AED can save a person’s life in an emergency.
2. CPR certification for healthcare providers
CPR stands for “cardiopulmonary resuscitation.” It’s a way to help someone who is not breathing or whose heart has stopped. Healthcare providers who know how to do CPR can keep a person alive until an AED or an ambulance arrives.
3. Basic First Aid certification for healthcare providers
Basic first aid is a certification that covers basic knowledge of how to treat injuries and illnesses. This covers knowledge of how to treat cuts, burns, broken bones, and other common injuries or illnesses.
4. PALS certification for healthcare providers
PALS stands for “Pediatric Advanced Life Support.” It’s special training for healthcare providers to help children who are very sick or injured.
5. ACLS certification for healthcare providers
ACLS stands for “Advanced Cardiac Life Support.” This is advanced training for healthcare providers to help patients who are very sick or injured. They learn how to use special equipment and medicines to save lives in emergency situations.
Are you ready to be a Certified healthcare provider? Take up the American HealthCare Academy’s healthcare provider combo course to deal with every emergency with utmost confidence. You can now do so from your home or workplace at your convenience. Our life-saving courses will train you to tackle every situation. AHCA is known to provide the best-in-class CPR and First Aid training. We have OSHA-qualified instructors that are responsible for our nationally accredited and accepted courses. Enroll today on our website or get in touch with our team at 1-888-277-7865 today!