CPR, which combines chest compressions and breathing, helps the heart and brain get vital blood flow and oxygen. A victim’s chance of life and risk of permanent harm can be both increased and diminished, respectively if CPR is initiated within three to five (3-5) minutes following a collapse.
You may learn the skills you’ll need to properly respond in an emergency like a cardiac arrest by taking the Healthcare CPR/AED & First Aid Combo course offered by American HealthCare Academy. This course has been developed following the most recent and updated 2020 Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and AHA recommendations. This course also includes the 2020 AHA & ECC Interim Guidance for Healthcare Provider CPR in relation to resuscitation of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 Patients.
What is Healthcare CPR/AED & First Aid Combo?
Healthcare CPR/AED & First Aid Combo by American HealthCare Academy is a combination training program. It teaches individuals the following techniques:
1. How to properly perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
2. Use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
3. Provide basic first aid in healthcare settings.
The program is typically designed for healthcare professionals, such as:
3. First responders and EMTs
It can also be taken by non-medical and non-healthcare individuals who want to learn how to provide emergency care in a healthcare setting. The training covers topics such as:
1. How to recognize and respond to cardiac emergencies
2. How to use an AED
3. How to perform basic first aid for injuries and illnesses
Where can I get CPR First Aid Combo Online Course?
There are several options for taking a CPR and first aid combo online course. The best option is American HealthCare Academy because we provide free online CPR certification courses that are nationally accredited. These courses are meant for both medical professionals and people from all walks of life. Along with CPR, our platform also offers courses in other life-saving techniques like First Aid, BLS, ACLS, PALS, HIPAA, etc. A single student or business account can register a group of five or more people to access group discounts.
Except Bloodborne Pathogens, all lifesaving courses are valid for two years. Students may take this test as many times as they’d like. The American Heart Association (AHA) criteria are followed by this online training and certification program. It is very simple to follow and learn. Each course includes a specific number of continuing education credits that will help those students who wish to pursue a profession in medicine.
Two great courses in one!
The Healthcare CPR/AED & First Aid Combo course by American HealthCare Academy is an amalgamation of two great courses in one. Simply because it combines two essential training programs. These two training programs are essential for healthcare professionals, caregivers, and anyone who wants to be prepared to handle medical emergencies. We give you two reasons why CPR and First Aid Combo Course for Healthcare Providers are perfect:
1. The CPR/AED portion of the course teaches participants how to perform CPR on adults, children, and infants, as well as how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) to help save a person’s life in the event of a cardiac arrest.
2. The First Aid portion of the course teaches participants how to recognize and treat common injuries and illnesses, such as cuts, burns, broken bones, and allergic reactions, as well as how to provide basic life support. Together, these two courses provide a comprehensive training program that equips participants with the knowledge and skills they need to handle a wide range of medical emergencies.
Two courses with umpteen benefits! Read more!
The CPR and First Aid Combo Course for Healthcare Providers by American HealthCare Academy offers awesome benefits. Below we have listed seven of them:
1. Comprehensive training: A CPR/AED & First Aid Combo course provides comprehensive training in both CPR/AED and First Aid. It gives you the knowledge and skills to respond effectively in emergencies.
2. Life-saving skills: The CPR/AED component of the course teaches you how to perform (a) chest compressions and (b) use an AED to revive someone who has stopped breathing or has no pulse. These skills can be used to save a person’s life in a cardiac emergency.
3. Injury management: The First Aid component of the course teaches you to properly treat common injuries. For example, cuts, burns, and broken bones. This can prevent further injury and help the person recover more quickly.
4. Confidence and readiness: By completing a CPR/AED & First Aid Combo course, you will have the knowledge and skills to respond in an emergency. It will increase your confidence and readiness to act in an emergency.
5. Certification: Most CPR/AED & First Aid Combo courses offer certification upon completion. Certification is often required for certain jobs or volunteer positions.
6. Cost-effective: A CPR/AED & First Aid Combo course is often more cost-effective than taking separate CPR/AED and First Aid courses.
7. Variety: A combo course offers a variety of skills and knowledge that can be used in different situations and emergency scenarios.
In the USA, sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can occur to anybody, anywhere. It doesn’t provide the victim with any warning indicators. The likelihood of survival for a SCA victim can be increased by taking CPR/AED lessons. Therefore, it is essential to complete an online CPR certification course in order to preserve lives and encourage the patient’s full recovery. Register now with American HealthCare Academy and be a life-saver!